Friday, July 11, 2008
"I Got It"
Andrew has never been much of a talker. There were times when we were concerned, but he was always at the right level. He was just never ahead for his age. Even the words he knows how to say he doesn't use much. He is just a quiet little guy, which really isn't too surprising since Matt and I are both quiet people. By age 2 they say kids should be putting 2 or more words together. So far Andrew has only done this a couple of times. He says "There it is" and "Right there". He has also said "Ella book" and probably a few others I can't really remember. Today he said a new one - "I got it". He was referring to an eye booger he got out of Ella's eye, which he knows he isn't supposed to do, but it was so cute when he said "I got it." He was really proud of himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good job buddy!! You are becoming such a big boy! I sure do love you!! And I am very proud of you!
Post a Comment