Monday, July 28, 2008
The Storm
We had pretty bad storms last night. There was a lot of lightning and some thunder. Our electricity went out about 12:30 and didn't come back on until 6:50. I didn't sleep too well. It was really dark and quiet in the house and I didn't know what time it was, so I never really feel into a deep sleep. Unfortunately, our sump pump runs on electricity, so when I went downstairs this morning, there was lots of water in the basement. Not good! I don't think anything will be ruined, but we will have to move everything, clean up, and then move everything back. It could definitely be worse. I just don't have any extra time in my day, so this is one more thing that is going to take a few hours to fix. That probably means I should stop writing and get cleaning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment