I have finally jumped on the blog bandwagon and decided to start a blog for our family. I had never started one before because I didn't know how I would ever find the time to do it. I finally decided I needed to start one, mostly as a way for me to journal our family life. There are so many things happening in our life that I want to document and I figured a blog was a fun and easy way to do it. Now I just have to make sure I take the time to keep it updated.
I'll start by telling about our family. My name is Sarah, and I am 25 years old. I am a full time mom to 2 kids, Andrew and Ella. When my kids are sleeping, I run my Stroller Strides business. Stroller Strides is a nationwide fitness program for moms. It has been a great way for me to make a little income and still be with my kids. Andrew and Ella get to come with me when I teach Stroller Strides classes and then I do all of the business stuff at home.
My wonderful husband, Matt, will soon be 28 years old. He recently changed careers and is now a Sales Rep for Wright Medical Group. He works mostly at Barnes West County Hospital. So far I think he is enjoying his new job, even though he says it can be pretty stressful. He goes in early most days, but is usually home by 4:00 so Andrew and Ella get to see him before bedtime.
Our two beautiful and amazing children are Andrew and Gabriella (Ella). Andrew turned 2 this past April. He has more energy than I ever knew was possible. He is a very active little boy. He absolutely loves playing outside and running around anywhere he can find the space. He is a sweet little boy and has the prettiest red hair and blue eyes. Baby Ella is only 8 weeks old, so we are still getting to know her personality. She is a great baby and sleeps really well at night. She loves to smile and has started cooing. She is adorable and has been a great addition to our family. We look forward to watching them grow up together.
I will say it has been quite an adjustment with a 2nd baby, though. Andrew was very jealous in the beginning and not too fond of his new baby sister. He was not very well behaved for the first few weeks. It took about 6 weeks for him to realize there wasn't anything he could do to make her go away. Now he loves her and gives her kisses and hugs. We are all adjusting a little more and getting back to some kind of routine. Ella has already brought so much love and joy to our family, so we know all the hard work is worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Now that you have a blog, if I leave a comment on yours, you have to leave one on mine!! :) No one leaves comments, so it's up to you!
Post a Comment