Yesterday was a fun filled day for us! I took Andrew to see Elmo at My Gym in Ellisville yesterday morning. I had been telling him on Thursday and Friday morning that he got to see Elmo. He was very excited! In the car on the way to My Gym, he was shouting "Elmo" and waving his hands and clapping. It was really cute. Needless to say, it was VERY crowded when we got there. Gabriella slept for the first half. Andrew had a great time running around and playing. His favorite was the big ball pit. He also liked the trampoline. Then Elmo came out. Andrew was excited, but he didn't really show it. He had his serious/I want to smile but I don't know if I want to smile look on his face. We did the Hokey Pokey with Elmo, and Andrew really enjoyed it. We did get really close to Elmo, but it was crowded and Andrew wanted to play so he didn't really touch him or hug him. I think he had a great time, though. Gabriella enjoyed watching all the kids. She was wide eyed and looking all around. After My Gym, we went to Jamie's house for lunch. Andrew got to play with his friends from Stroller Strides and I got to enjoy some time with the moms.
Yesterday evening we had Andrew's Potty Party. Or Poo Poo Party as Andrew called it. We asked him what kind of party he was having and he said "poo poo". I'm not sure why because we always called it a potty party, but it was cute. Grammy made chocolate cupcakes and we had root beer floats. I think Andrew had a great time! Here is a list of the attendees: Mommy, Daddy, Ella, Grammy, Papa, Aunt Melanie and Ryleigh, Uncle Time & Aunt Christa, Uncle Nate & Aunt Trisha, Uncle Robbie & Katie, and Aunt Jill & Ryan. Andrew and Ryleigh got to show everyone how they rode in Andrew's truck. They loved it, and everyone thought it was so cute. Again, Gabriella just took everything in and enjoyed all the attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We had a lot of fun at your party Andrew! Thank you for inviting us. Ryleigh had a blast on your Trecker!! We are very proud of you, keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment