Thursday, August 14, 2008

Could It Really Be That Easy!?

I think that Andrew is officially potty trained after only 2 days!! Yesterday morning (his 2nd day of training) he had a very small accident. It was right after he had already gone, so I don't think he got all of it out. That was the only accident he had on only the 2nd day of potty training.

Today was his 3rd day and our first outing since we started potty training. He did great all morning - he went pee and poop all by himself. Then we took Ella to the doctor and he told me there that he had to go and he went. We also went to Wal-Mart and he went there. When we were at Grammy's house, he did have an accident, though. He was outside and in a different place, so I guess he just didn't know what to do. Then a little later at home we were outside playing and he didn't make it to the potty in time. Other than that, though, he tells me every time he has to go, even when we were not at home.

I am still amazed at how well he has done. I did not expect it to be this easy. I am very thankful that it has been easy, though. I think he is officially potty trained. He wears his big boy underwear everywhere except to bed. He gets to have a potty party tomorrow to celebrate :).

1 comment:

Hannah Holestine said...

Sarah - Maybe I can drop Abby off with you for a week to get her trained : ) I think she is ready, I just haven't taken the time to really work with her. I think you've inspired me to do that this weekend. Yay for Andrew!
Hannah