Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Gabriella

I feel like I have written a lot about Andrew lately with his potty training and acting like a big kid that I haven't written about Gabriella. She is doing great and growing very fast. I don't remember it going this fast with Andrew! She is still rolling a lot from her belly to her back, but still hasn't quite made it all the way over from her back to her belly. She can sit up with support from her boppy. She is still a very smiley, happy baby. She's just so sweet! Her sleep training is going great. She sleeps in her own bed and falls asleep all by herself. She does cry sometimes when I first lay her down, but never for very long. She is on a good schedule. She goes to sleep between 7:15 and 7:30, wakes up between 7:00 and 7:30 (sometimes I have to wake her up), and then takes a morning and afternoon nap, plus a small catnap in the evenings. Unfortunately, she has been fighting a cold for about a week. It is so sad to see such a small little baby with a runny nose and cough. She does well during the day, but at night she has been having some pretty rough coughing fits. I spoke with the doctor on Monday, but if she's not better by Friday, I am going to call again. Hopefully she gets rid of it soon. All in all, Gabriella is a great baby and it has been so much fun having her around. I just love Andrew and Ella so much!!!

No comments: