Lots of hugs and kisses for Day 3 and 4. Most days I do give my kids at least 3 hugs, so for Day 3, I hugged them a little more and added kisses and "I love yous". Day 4 was kiss my kids while they are sleeping. Every night before I go to bed, I check on the kids (who all sleep in the same room) and think about how special they are and how much I love them. I usually kiss Andrew and Ella, but it's a little harder to reach Luke. So last night I was sure I kissed them. I am not looking forward to the day my kids are "too old" or "too cool" to give me hugs and kisses!
I have to admit, I didn't get a chance to look at today's challenge, so I will be doing it tomorrow along with Day 6.

No comments:
Post a Comment